- Clean nails with alcohol.
- File and smooth nails.
- Choose the nail strip of the appropriate size.
- Remove the transparent top layer and raise the nail strip.
- Place the rounded side of the sticky side down.
- Firmly smooth nail strip on the nail until it’s wrinkle-free.
- Remove any excess nail strip with the file.
A clear topcoat may help your new manicure last longer.
Ingredients: Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Poly, N-Butyl Acetate, Polyacrylic Acid, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Dipentaerythrityl Hexaacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Hydronycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl, and Phenylphosphine Oxide.
The fact is, every person is different and their daily routines vary and will affect the length of their manicure. Following the preparation and application directions appropriately will help ensure a longer-lasting manicure.
According to our vendors, these strips are real nail polish strips. The ingredients list was provided by our vendor. We is not equipped to test these products to validate the ingredients but want to provide you with the description and information we have available to us.